- Shaya NYC makes each piece of jewelry uniquely by hand. So the actual piece you receive may vary slightly from the image in the photo.
- Shaya NYC may accept requests for custom orders based on availability. Please send us an email with your custom design request.
- Adjustments are free of charge as long as there is no additional material used.
- Customer will be able to specified adjustments on check out in comments box.
- Customer will be responsible for shipping costs to complete the adjustment.
- Shaya NYC will repair our designs free of charge for up to 12 months after purchase, unless there is extra material involved. Shaya will contact customer before starting job with any additional costs.
- Customer will be responsible for all shipping cost involved in completing the repair.
Returns and Exchanges
- Damage in Transit: In the event that an item is damaged in transit, the customer must send us an email within 48 hours to receive a pre-paid shipping label. Item must be mailed back in its original packaging and damaged condition. Shaya NYC will also cover the cost of replacement shipping.
- Return or Exchange: If a customer is not satisfied for any reason with the items order s/he can return or exchange it within 14 days of date of shipping.
- Notification: Customer must send us an email for full instructions before shipping back the item.
- Return Shipping Costs: Customer is responsible for all shipping costs involved, including insurance and delivery confirmation, to complete the return or exchange.
- Items Not Eligible for Exchange: Shaya NYC will not accept a return/exchange if:
- The item is not in its original packaging and/or shows signs of use.
- Returned item is damaged during shipping back to studio due to poor packaging.
- No Custom Order Returns: Shaya NYC will not accept return/exchange of any custom orders.
Visit our Shipping and Handling Page for more information about your order from Shaya NYC.